- Topics – Operating System tuning concepts and it’s Concerns, Types of Disk Schedulers, Performance and Use Cases, Network tuning Parameters and their Influence, Understand the Security at the OS and Network level, Configure Linux Firewall and other security aspects for a secured environment.
- Practicals to be covered – Automatic System updates, SVN and Git Configuration and IP Tables.
5.Installation & Configuration of Jenkins and Puppet
- Learning Objectives – In this module, you will learn about Installation & Configuration of Jenkins and Puppet.
- Topics – Installation of Jenkins, Authentication with LDAP, UNIX etc, Integration with SVN, Remote command execution, Puppet Installation and Configuration, Puppet manifests and examples, Puppet with SVN.
- Practicals to be covered – Jenkins installation and setup, Jenkins and SVN integration, Jenkins Remote execution, Build job by sending an email, Puppet installation and Configuration, Puppet Manifest examples- User creation, Tomcat installation, Apache Server installation and MySql Parameter changes.