What is Automation testing?
- Benefits of Automation testing?
- What type of Test cases can automate?
- What type of test cases not to automate?
- Automation life cycle
- Different types of Automation tools
- Difference between QTP & Selenium
Introduction to Selenium
- History of selenium
- What is selenium?
- Components of selenium
- What is element property?
- Different ways to recognize element properties
- What is firebug and firepath?
- How to recognize element in chrome & I.E Browsers?
- Why webdriver?
- Downloading Webdriver Jars and configuration in Eclipse
- First Program in Webdriver
- Opening different browsers.
Element Identification methods
- diffrence between findElement() & FindElements()
- How to recognize link in the webpage?
- How to perform operation using links
- retrieve list of the links in the page
- retrieve specific links in the webpage
- checking link is displaying or not
- How to check/uncheck checkBoxes/RadioButtons
- Retrieve number of checkboxes/RadioButtons in the webpage
- Retrieve specific checkboxes/RadioButtons in the webpage.
- Verifying checkbox/Radio button is selected or Not?
Handling dropdown list
- What is dropdown list?
- types of dropdown list
- About Select Class.
- select class Methods
- different ways to select/unselect a option in the dropdown list
- selecting a option Randomly in the dropdown list
- What is Alert?
- about Alert interface
- different methods in Alerts
- .alert ()
- .getText ()
- .sendKeys ()
- .accept ()
- . dismiss()
- How to handle alerts in real time
Handling Windows (Multiple WebPages)/popups
- Methods to identify webpages
- How to navigate from one Page to another Page.
- How to close multiple windows one after another.
- Difference between close () & quit ().
- what is Frame?
- How to Identify Frame in the webPage
- How to check element is Present in the Frame Or not
- How to move your focus from Page/Frame to Frame
- How to come back to the main state/page/frame.
- What is webTable?
- How to Identify Table, rows, columns, cells
- finding no of rows in the Table
- Finding no of columns in the Table.
- retrieving records based on records
- Retrieving records based on cell by cell.
- retrieving specific records
- Retrieving records based on column.
- what is Action?
- when to use Action class?
- Operations performing using Action class
c)drag & drop
e)move to Element
- why we need to use Wait statements?
- different types of Wait statements
- what is Implicit wait
- what is Explicit wait statement.
- difference between Thread.sleep() & waitStatements.
- What is Framework?
- Different types of Frameworks?
D.Page Object Model
POM with Pagefacory
- What is POM?
- What is Pagefacory?
- How to implement page using pagectory.
- Implimenting sample Testcases with POM with Pagefactory.
- what is TestNg
- Installing TestNg in Eclipse
- TestNg annotations
- Understanding usage of annotations
- Running a Test in TestNg
- parameterizing Tests – DataProvider
- TestNg Reports
- Using TestNg in Selenium
- Grouping test cases
- Setting priority of execution for test cases
- Putting Dataproviders for multiple tests in a single file
- Introduction to Maven, Maven Usage.
- Configuring Maven with Eclipse,.
- Taking automatic updates.
- running tests in Maven.
- Creating POM.xml file
Introduction to Sikuli.
Handling Window Alert
- Handling FileUpload.
- File Download.
- AJAX Auto suggestions
- Configuring selenium IDE
- Record & Play sample testcase
- Selenium commands
- Difference between Verification & Assertion.
- Disadvantages of Selenium IDE
- Java Introduction
- Installing Java
- Installing Eclipse
- Features of Java
- Why Java for Selenium
- First Eclipse Project
- First Java program
- Concept of class file
- Platform independence
- Datatypes in Java
- String class
- If statements
Loops, Arrays and Functions Conditional and concatenation operators
- While Loop
- For Loops
- Practical Examples with loops
- Usage of loops in Selenium
- Single Dimensional Arrays
- Two Dimensional arrays
- Practical usage of arrays in Selenium
- Drawbacks of arrays
- What are Functions?
- Function Input Parameters
- Function Return Types
Object Oriented Programming- 1
- Local Variables
- Global Variables
- Static and Non-Static Variables
- Static and Non-Static Functions
- Creating Objects in Java
- Meaning of static
- Why is main method static?
- Usage of Objects in Selenium
Object Oriented Programming -2
- Concept of Inheritance
- Overloadings and Overriding Funtions
- Example on inheritance
- Object Class
- Usage of Inheritance in Selenium
- Packages,Access Modifiers/ Exception Handling
- Relevance of Packages
- Accessing Classes Across Packages
- Good Features of eclipse
- Accessing modifiers – Public, Private, Default, Protected
- Exception handling with try catch block
- Importance of exception handling
- Exception and Error
- Different Types of Exceptions
- Need of exception handling in Selenium framework